Flying through

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sao Paulo Brazil 13th Jul y 2011

Well, here I am having arrived safely in Sao Paulo. Interestingly even I, normally so calm about travelling, was jinked up about SP. People kept telling me how dangerous it was - I mustn't drive alone; must be careful where I go... etc etc... well so far (with my experience of 5 and a half hours!) I would say that is rubbish. I haven't been hassled at all - would India were so easy, and everybody I have asked about things has been kind and helpful. I took the airport bus from Guarulhos and it was easy, clean, comfortable and quick. Quick may be because this is holiday season and so no traffic.

Now I am at my hotel, waiting for a room to come free. That is not their fault, only the flight from London gets in at 5am, and check in at most hotels in midday. Tant pis.

San Jose dos Campos tomorrow - I noticed I could have taken a bus there too from the airport - so really no need to hire cars if you know .... trouble is getting to know... more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment