Flying through

Monday 25 March 2013

Where to keep your 300

S300 hangar
As an examiner I often go to the helicopter, rather than vica versa and private owners do sometimes keep their helicopters in rather strange places. This is one I visited at the weekend, his 300 sharing an open front hangar with this sports car.
The weather was pants but we did get enough cloud height to leave his house and fly over to the local strip for the test. The strip is wonderful - shared with horses, though not at the same time - but the approach to the house is even better! Luckily, the owner also has a B206 and has decided he needs more room. I'm grateful! I don't mind doing the approach between the diggers in calm winds but on a windy day or with a heavy load I think I would rather land elsewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment